Here is a look at a selection of sneakers releasing this week at sneaker shops in Europe.
1. Air Jordan 8 Retro “Cement” inspired by the Air Jordan IV “Cement”. Releasing on the 16th of September.
2. Air VaporMax Flyknit in dark cargo khaki green and black. Releasing on the 15th of September.
3. GS sized edition of the Air Jordan 5 Retro in a camo pattern. Releasing on the 16th of September.
4. The Nike SF AF1 Mid will release in colorways for both men and women on the 16th of September.
5. On Wednesday, the 13th of September adidas Originals will release a collection of Tubular soled silhouettes.
6. On Thursday, the 14th of September, the Supreme x Nike SB Air Force 2 Low will drop on Nike.com / SNKRS app at 8AM BST / 9AM CEST in four colorways.
7. To mark Documenta, Sapato and KangaROOS joined forces to create the D14 in ultra limited numbers. 252 pairs were created.
8. Chinese philosophy is the inspiration for a CLOT produced edition of the Converse One Star.
9. Karhu just released editions of the Aria and Fusion 2.0 as the Helsinki Run pack.
10. Junichi Abe’s Kolor label released editions of the adidas Alphabounce in three colorways.
11. Designer Tomas Maier, dropped his edition of the Puma Roma in limited numbers.
12. Inspired by VHS tapes, Reebok released the “Iconic Taping” Pack with editions of the Club C 85 and Workout Plus.
13. The Good Company teamed with Reebok to release an edition of the NPC UK.
14. Packer Shoes’ take on the Workout Lo Plus made its European debut.
15. Nike Basketball dropped Paul George’s PG1 in game royal.
16. The laceless Nike Komyuter surfaced in three new colorways.
17. The Good Will Out’s ninja inspired take on the adidas NMD City Sock 1 made its debut exclusive to the shop.
19. Hanon’s Fisherman’s Blues edition New Balance 520 also made its debut.
Check back to this page during the week for updates.